Enhancing Supervisory Skills for Technical Professionals
US$ 2500 Per participant
1. COURSE OVERVIEW:
Enhancing Supervisory Skills is an exciting and interactive program designed to help experienced and second-level Supervisors take stock of their roles and to develop the skills and approach they need to perform effectively in any Industrial Organization.
It covers a wide range of topics relating to the supervisor’s role. The program recognizes that supervisors not only have to manage their teams but also have to operate in a Wider Organizational context getting things done through, with and for other Teams and Departments. Insights developed during the course will be a particularly useful for Second-Line Supervisors who themselves may have to manage the development of newly appointed supervisors.
This course is designed to equip Operation, Maintenance, & Technical Support Supervisors with a set of tools and best practices that will ensure that they work in a confident and competent manner that enhances their ability to deliver corporate goals. The program starts by helping them to clarify their role and goals by helping them to prepare productive goal setting. It then helps them to understand what their team members want from them.
Delegating, effective goal setting and performance appraisal are demonstrated and role-played. Participants will learn all the Techniques fo working effectively with staff, managing performance and problem solving. As a Leader’s responsibilities widen it will be critical to establish a discipline and process to manage time. Finally participants will work on preparing an action plan for the ‘back at work’ situation based on the programme content.
2. COURSE OBJECTIVES:
By attending course participants will be able to:
- Have a clear process for establishing, clarifying and agree- ing their Role.
- Understand the keys to Better Communications and begun to practice them.
- Have mastered a wide range of techniques to improve motivation and enhance individual performance through proven goal setting.
- Have improved their ability to influence people.
- Have established their own leadership tendencies and chosen and practiced an appropriate leadership style for the type of team they lead.
- Have learned the practical steps involved in delegations that succeeds.
- Have a tool kit of problem solving and decision making skills which can be adapted to different Situations.
- Understand the practical Implications of Team Dynamics.
3. COURSE CONTENTS:
- Module (01) Human Relation in Workplace.
- Module (02) Supervisor’s Leadership Skills.
- Module (03) Keys to Effective Communications.
- Module (04) Managing Time Effectively.
- Module (05) Building High Performance Team.
- Module (06) Supervisor's Role in Cost Reduction.
- Module (07) Problem Solving & Decision Making.
- Module (08) Motivation your Team.
- Module (09) Setting your Goals.
For More Detalis Contact Us