Leading & Managing Industrial Organizations
US$ 3000 Per participant
1. COURSE OVERVIEW:
In Industrial Organization Directors & Managers, as leaders, have one of the most Complicated, Difficult and Challenging Roles in their Organization, mainly due to the fact that they are the link between the Physical, Day-to-Day Operations of the Business Needs, and the wishes of Shareholders, which seldom see Eye-to-Eye with each Other!
Today’s Business Managers needs to be better equipped in terms of these essential truths about Organizational Structure, Culture, Work Ethics and Behavior. The Modern Business Manager needs Key Skills in how to achieve these things Technical, Managerial and Economically, so that Team Performance can be utilize their resources and achieve the Optimization Conditions in all Organization Aspects.
Effective problem solving and decision-making processes should first follow a logical, systematic, proven methodology that helps people understand the business issues at hand and contain those issues fast before things get worse.Then, follow by creative-thinking process in developing solutions and decision making to resolve the issue effectively. Other, less systematic attempts at problem solving run the risk of attempting to eliminate the symptoms associated with the problem rather than eliminating the problem at its cause.
This Workshop purposely leans towards the Latest Thinking in Behavioral and Organizational Sciences in order to equip Business Managers with the Knowledge and Skills they need to lead successful Organizations.
2. COURSE OBJECTIVES:
By attending course participants will be able to:
- Have a clear process for establishing, clarifying and agreeing their Role and how to working as a Team.
- Understand the keys to Better Communications and begun to practice them.
- Have mastered a wide range of techniques to improve motivation and enhance individual performance through proven goal setting.
- Improve their Knowledge and Understanding in respect of how Modern Organizations are Structed, then Have improved their ability to influence people.
- Have established their own leadership tendencies and chosen and practiced an appropriate leadership style for the type of team they lead.
- Understanding how to establish and maintain the desired Work Ethic and how to manage Positive Working Behavior.
- Have a tool kit of problem solving and decision making skills which can be adapted to different Situations.
- Understand the Practical Implications of Team Dynamics.
3. COURSE CONTENTS:
- Module (01) YOUR Role in Company’s Organization
- Module (02) Team Building & Leading
- Module (03) Effective Leadership & Management
- Module (04) Today’s Leader and Change
- Module (05) Creative Problem Solving
- Module (06) Decision-Making Techniques
- Module (07) Achieving Work-Life Balance
- Module (08) Linking Company Strategy to Actions
For More Detalis Contact Us