OHTL and Insulators Maintenance Patrolling Washing (Practical Workshop)
US$ 4000 Per participant
1. COURSE OVERVIEW:
The Electrical System covers most of Transmission and Distribution, Zone where most of the Energy produced is transported via 220-400 or 500 KV Transmission Lines, Due to the Importance of Energy Transmission through these Air Lines Transmission.
With High Efficiency is maintained and cleaning of tensile insulation and suspension periodically. In this framework. The General Electricity Company plans to train Engineers and Technicians to upgrade their Efficiency in the Cleaning of 220, 400 or 500 KV Transmission lines, including clearing the neighborhood and Traditional cleaning after separating the lines.
Maintenance of transmission lines The transmission lines play a very important role in transmitting the huge quantum of electrical power generated at various generating stations to the whole area of the country from one end to other end over a distance of several hundreds of kilometers. By such transmission it is possible to distribute the power to the various types of customers through substations, at lowest possible line losses.
Ground patrolling is carried out by Inspection of the line, by walk down survey, and thorough patrolling by climbing on the tower through internal body of the tower and observing the line components keeping safe body clearance. Whilevisual inspection thermo- scanning, digital photograph of the components and corona detection by Daycor Camera is carried out.
2. COURSE OBJECTIVES:
By attending course participants will be able to:
- Understanding and Applying Cleaning Methods of the Lines of Transmission Power (High Voltage effort of 220 – 400 KV Water without effort by Modern Means.
- Understanding and Applying Cleaning Methods of Insulators Transmission Lines of Electric Power High Voltage effort of 220 – 400 KV Water under Voltage by Modern Means.
- Training to follow the Safety measures during the Work of Washing under the Effort.
- Electrical and Mechanical Definition that used in Washing Insulators under Voltage.
- Pollution of High Voltage Insulator and How we can overcome the Problems due to Pollution and Working Conditions for Washing Insulators under Voltage.
- Main Components of the Washing Unit, and Methods of Wash- ing insulators under Voltage.
- Complete Preparation Including Drawing, Calculation of Electrical withstand, Mechanical Calculations the Steps in Details including the Safety Rules and the Suitable Tools.
3. COURSE CONTENTS:
- Module (01) Safety Rules.
- Module (02) Overhead Transmission Line Concept.
- Module (03) Overhead Transmission Line Equipment.
- Module (04) Conductor Degradation - Corrosion.
- Module (05) Overhead Transmission Line Grounding.
- Module (06) Overhead T.L Washing Procedures.
- Module (07) Overhead T.L Maintenance.
For More Detalis Contact Us